Interested in writing for U Camgirl?
We are currently accepting original submissions!
How To Get Your Content Published & Featured
1. Choose your category.
Tips for New Models
Model Spotlight (see below for details)
2. Write your article following these guidelines:
- 400-1200 words in length
Relevant to the webcam modeling industry
Your own original content
3. Include your name or pseudonym for credit and a link back to your own blog if desired.
- Unfortunately U Camgirl cannot offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time, but you will receive full credit for your work and a backlink to your own blog or site.
If you’d like an About the Author box to appear at the end of your post, please include:
- Head shot (attach JPG or PNG file)
Very short bio (1-2 lines)
5. Submit your work using our Contact Form or email directly to Angie.
U Camgirl is also seeking personal stories from webcam models for a new category, the Model Spotlight. You can either send a submission marked “Model Spotlight” for consideration (following the above guidelines) or Contact Angie to be interviewed.
Your work will be proofread and edited for grammar and spelling if needed.
Keep it real, relevant, and don’t feel the need to censor yourself.
I noticed on your list of items you have for your first day there is a vibrator & a dildo. Do you find you specifically have customers requesting you use something that is.. “anatomically accurate” opposed to just a basic vibrator or.. In a world where a lot of dildos vibrate, I’m wondering what sets the two apart to have both? I know I am probably missing something, lol